– Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and have years of experience in carpet care, giving you the confidence that the job will be done right. We keep many specialty spot cleaners on hand to help remove even the toughest stains.
– Upholstery is delicate, let our IICRC trained technicians carefully clean your fine fabrics. We are able to clean any steam cleanable upholstery, some dry clean only upholstery, and the majority of leather upholstery.
Carpet and Upholstery Protector
– Want your carpet and upholstery to stay looking like new longer? Then ask us to apply Scotchgard. We apply 3M brand Scotchgard to protect your carpet and upholstery. Many companies will use generics while charging the same price, we refuse to do this because we know and trust Scotchgard brand protector and have seen amazing results time and time again.
– We have a host of odor control techniques on hand to help eliminate and control unwanted odors. Give us a call to see if we can help solve your particular need.
– This service is offered to help with a number of hygienic and appearance related problems pertaining to your mattress.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
– Just as with any other surface in the home, your tile and grout needs proper attention to remain looking its best. We use a high pressure steam cleaning to remove as much soiling from your tile and grout as possible, without damaging cleaners or abrasives.
– You'll be amazed at how clear your windows look when we have finished cleaning them. Our technicians are trained to be as efficient as possible and are able to adapt to your schedule and budget.
– We have several methods to clean the inside and outside of your gutters. Whether you don't like heights or you want to prep your house for winter storm season we can handle the job.
Air Duct Cleaning
– We use a brush process to loosen and vacuum debris from your duct lines and finish by sanitizing the duct system. We are even able to look at before and after images of your air ducts.
Floor Cleaning and Waxing
– A shiny floor has always added that extra touch to any home. Ask us if we can give your home a little more sparkle.
– Our company can clean for you if you are moving out or having a special occasion. Or, if you don't have the time to keep up with all of the chores around the home, call us to set up cleaning on a regular schedule that caters to you.
Construction Clean Up
– When the contractor is finished we come in and remove leftover dust, small debris, stickers, adhesives and many other construction related items so that you can move into a freshly cleaned home.
– This service helps to keep the exterior appearance of your home looking clean and fresh. The best time of year to pressure wash your home is in the spring through early autumn.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
– Having your home damaged and in disarray can be overwhelming. Let our IICRC certified team help you navigate the often confusing world of insurance and at the same time clean and restore your home. We will work with your insurance adjuster on pricing and methods of restoration so that you can be assured of the best possible outcome.
Water Damage Restoration
– Our technicians are also certified by the IICRC in water damage restoration and have other safety related certifications pertaining to hazards within the home. As with fire and smoke damage restoration, we are able to deal with your insurance company through all phases of the process to restore your home. Quick response is the key with water damage so please call as soon as possible if this occurs in your home.
If you have any questions or comments about our company, please contact us
. We are licensed, bonded, insured and locally owned, and we look forward to serving you.